BTW, I quickly removed the virus software installed, it’s junk and tries to get you to buy a bunch of crappy add ons.
Nowadays, there are so many products of acer e5 laptop in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for acer e5 laptop in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings acer e5 laptop which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
999 reviews analysed
1. Acer Aspire I5 1035G1 Windows A315 56 594W
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer E5 Laptop, Acer Aspire I5 1035G1 Windows A315 56 594W would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer Aspire I5 1035G1 Windows A315 56 594W was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer Aspire I5 1035G1 Windows A315 56 594W would be the Best Acer E5 Laptop for Money.
2. Acer Performance I7 7500U Process Bluetooth
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) display, Intel HD 620 Graphics
- Windows 10 64-bits, 4-cell 45w Li-ion Battery, Dimensions: 13.43″ x 9.31″ x 0.71″, Weight 4.92 lb.
- 802.11ac Wireless LAN, HD Webcam, 1 x USB-C 3.1, 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x headphone/microphone jack
- 8GB DDR4 Memory (up to 32GB Maximum), 1TB Hard Drive, Stereo Speakers
- 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7500 Processor (2.7GHz, 4MB Total Cache, up to 3.50 GHz)
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer Performance I7 7500U Process Bluetooth is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer Performance I7 7500U Process Bluetooth comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer E5 Laptop and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer E5 Laptop then don’t look beyond Acer Performance I7 7500U Process Bluetooth. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer E5 Laptop in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Acer E5 571 588M Notebook Computer I5 4210U
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer E5 571 588M Notebook Computer I5 4210U has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer E5 571 588M Notebook Computer I5 4210U is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer E5 571 588M Notebook Computer I5 4210U easily gets the award of Best Acer E5 Laptop Under 100$.
4. Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth
- Hard Drive is upgraded to 128GB SSD plus 500GB HDD provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
- AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support,802.11ac Wi-Fi
- RAM is upgraded to 8GB DDR4 memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U (2.60 GHz, up to 3.50 GHz with Turbo Boost, 4 MB Cache, 2 Cores ), 3-cell lithium-ion, up to 6 hours battery life mixed-use
- Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life,Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W + Laser USB External Cable
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display
- Backlit Keyboard
Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer E5 Laptop is that even though Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Memory | 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
If you are buying a Acer E5 Laptop for the first time, then you should have Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l. It has fewer features when you make Acer E5 Laptop comparisons of Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l with any other Acer E5 Laptop but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer E5 Laptop, grab any Acer E5 Laptop but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l
6. Acer Swift Sf315 Laptop I7 8550U
- 8GB DDR4 RAM, Wi-Fi AC, Bluetooth, Windows 10
- Intel Core 8th Generation i7-8550U Processor (Quad Core, up to 4.0 GHz, 8M Cache)
- 256GB Solid State Drive
- 1 USB 3.1 (Type-C) port, 2 USB 3.0 Ports (1 featuring power-off charging) and 1 USB 2.0 port
- 15.6″ Full HD IPS LED-backlit (1920×1080) widescreen display
Acer Swift Sf315 Laptop I7 8550U is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop, 15.6&Quot; Full HD IPS Display, AMD Ryzen 3 3200U, Vega 3 Graphics, 4GB DDR4, 128GB SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10 In S Mode, A515-43-R19L which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer Swift Sf315 Laptop I7 8550U brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer Swift Sf315 Laptop I7 8550U is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer E5 Laptop in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer E5 Laptop and it could be any of the high value Acer E5 Laptop, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer Swift Sf315 Laptop I7 8550U. Acer Swift Sf315 Laptop I7 8550U will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Acer Aspire Processor Wireless Ac Mousepad
- ?Upgraded?RAM is upgraded to 12GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once. Hard Drive is upgraded to 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD allows to fast bootup and data transfer. Original Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY, 1-years warranty on Upgraded RAM/SSD from PConline365, and original 1-Year Manufacture warranty on remaining components
- ?Included in the package?Wireless Mouse and Mousepad from PConline365
- ?Tech Specs? 1 x USB-A 3.1 (Gen 1), 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Ethernet, 1 x Headphone / mic combo| Windows 10 Home
- ?Processor?AMD Ryzen 5-3500U Processor (2.10 GHz, up to 3.70 GHz Max Boost), AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics
- ?Screen?15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) TN 220 nits Non-Touch Backlit Anti-Glare Display
PConline365 sells computers with professional upgrade and customization. The manufacturer box will be opened by our engineers for customizing and testing. Defects & blemishes are significantly reduced by our in depth inspection & testing.
PConline365 also provides more upgrade options including memory and hard drive. Please contact us for more information.
Key Features and Benefits:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5-3500U Processor (2.10 GHz, up to 3.70 GHz Max Boost)
Memory: 12GB DDR4 RAM
Hard Drive: 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Display: 15.6” Full HD (1920 x 1080)
Ports: 1 x USB-A 3.1 (Gen 1), 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Ethernet, 1 x Headphone / mic combo
Video: AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics
Media Drive: None
Optical Drive: None
Wireless Connectivity: 802.11AC WiFi
Weight: 4 Pounds
8. Acer E5 571 7776 Windows I7 4510U Led Lit
Acer Aspire E5-571-7776 comes with these high level specs: 4th Generation Intel Core i7-4510U Processor 2.0GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.1GHz, Windows 8.1, 15.6″ HD Widescreen CineCrystal LED-backlit Display, Intel HD Graphics 4400, 8GB DDR3L Memory, 1TB SATA Hard Drive (5400RPM), Secure Digital (SD) card reader, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.0, Gigabit Ethernet, Built-In Webcam, 2 – USB 2.0 Ports, 1 – USB 3.0 Port, 1 – HDMI Port, 6-cell Li-ion Battery (5000 mAh), Up to 7-hours Battery Life, 5.51 lbs. | 2.5 kg (system unit only)
No returns on computers
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on April 9, 2015
Reviewed in the United States on July 17, 2016
I really like this computer. My husband recently used it to record audio for a play at the high school. Just today, he used it to record the sermon at church. (Please note that the ability to record requires other components besides the Acer laptop. I use this simply to illustrate it’s versatility).
During the school year, I use the laptop to write lesson plans and other work-based applications.
The only reason why I did not give the computer five stars is because it lacks a disc drive. Please note that I didn’t realize this at the time of purchase (which was my oversight – not Amazon’s). Other than this, the laptop performs as expected. (The new Windows does take awhile to get used to. It was optimized for a touch screen tablet which this computer IS NOT. But after some time and practice, I’ve concluded that it is more streamlined than Windows 7 or XP)
Reviewed in the United States on April 10, 2015
Reviewed in the United States on March 17, 2017
When I received the laptop two of its USB ports didn’t work!
I contacted Acer support(still under warranty) and I mailed my laptop and received it in about 2.5 weeks later and the usb ports were fixed.
Since then, about 2-3 weeks after it was out of warranty, the power cable that connects to the laptop for charging broke leaving a metal part in the laptop and thereby I couldn’t charge the laptop.It was out of warranty, so I had to pay $120 to a computer repair shop to fix it.
About 2 months later, the left hinge of my Acer laptop cracked(laptop wasn’t dropped), it simple cracked when opening it.. This means that I know I can’t close my laptop, and I have a metal piece sticking out of the left hinge. I googled this left hinge on Acer laptops and I got alot of hits. I contacted Acer to to see if they would fix it, but the answer is sorry its out of warranty.
I learned the hard way. I’d recommend anyone considering an Acer laptop to spend a little more and buy a quality PC made of metal instead of the plastic that Acer uses. I’ll never buy another Acer product!
Reviewed in the United States on November 8, 2015
Other than that, this laptop has a great battery life, runs great, all that good stuff. Im not a huge fan of the speakers being on the bottom, but nothing is perfect.
Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2015
neither number lock nor Caps lock stay in effect after putting the computer to sleep,
the trackpad not only has terrible sensitivity but the left mouse click is getting stuck after only 2 months of using the computer,
the internet connection is spotty,
and Chrome constantly freezes and restarts where it did not on my other 4-year-old computer.
On the other hand, the battery life is still good, but I have only been using the computer for two months.
Reviewed in the United States on August 17, 2015
The keyboard and touchpad are pretty solid.
-The long battery life (around 6-7 hours as promised, also detachable).
-Solidly built and relatively lightweight
-Fast boot up and processing
-The sound is absolutely ABYSMAL. The speakers are located at the bottom of the laptop, which horribly compromises the overall sound quality. I listen to music and YouTube a lot, and often find myself having to adjust the volume according to each video. I wish I had known this before purchasing.
-The faulty number lock. You have to toggle it on/off on startup and wakeup EVERY TIME, which is a hassle. Other users have trouble with this as well.
-No optical drive. Thought I wouldn’t miss it, but I definitely do.
-Poor customer service. As far as I know, there is only one person who manages the Live Chat feature. Overall, customer service isn’t responsive nor helpful.
-Recently, the low battery notifications have stopped popping up (settings unchanged), so it will sleep or hibernate abruptly.
I’m considering returning it, but haven’t had any luck finding a better laptop within this price range. I might just keep it. Haven’t decided yet.
9. Acer Aspire E 15, 15.6" Full HD, 8th Gen Intel Core i3-8130U, 6GB RAM Memory, 1TB HDD, 8X DVD, E5-576-392H
Acer Aspire E 15, 15.6" Full HD, 8th Gen Intel Core i3-8130U, 6GB RAM Memory, 1TB HDD, 8X DVD, E5-576-392H is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer Aspire E 15, 15.6" Full HD, 8th Gen Intel Core i3-8130U, 6GB RAM Memory, 1TB HDD, 8X DVD, E5-576-392H which falls into premium category but Acer Aspire E 15, 15.6" Full HD, 8th Gen Intel Core i3-8130U, 6GB RAM Memory, 1TB HDD, 8X DVD, E5-576-392His specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer Aspire E 15, 15.6" Full HD, 8th Gen Intel Core i3-8130U, 6GB RAM Memory, 1TB HDD, 8X DVD, E5-576-392H offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer E5 Laptop available in the market today. Acer Aspire E 15, 15.6" Full HD, 8th Gen Intel Core i3-8130U, 6GB RAM Memory, 1TB HDD, 8X DVD, E5-576-392H was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer E5 Laptop to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Acer A515 55 56Vk I5 1035G1 Fingerprint Keyboard
- 1 - USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 - USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 - USB 2.0 Port & 1 - HDMI Port with HDCP Support
- Windows 10 Home
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | HD Webcam | Up to 8 Hours Battery Life
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor (Up to 3.6GHz)| 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB NVMe SSD
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics
Acer Aspire 5 A515-55-56VK comes with these high level specs: 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor 1.0GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.6GHz (6MB Smart cache), Windows 10 Home, 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display, Intel UHD Graphics, 8GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD, 1 - Available Hard Drive Bay, True Harmony Gen 2 Technology, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, Acer Purified.Voice Technology with Two Built-in Microphones, Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2x2 MU-MIMO technology (Max Speed up to 2.4Gbps), 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port), Bluetooth 5.0, Back-lit Keyboard, Acer Fingerprint Reader supporting Windows Hello, HD Webcam (1280 x 720), 1 - USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 - USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 - USB 2.0 Port, 1 - HDMI Port with HDCP support, Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 8-hours Battery Life, 3.97 lbs. 1.8 kg (system unit only) (NX.HSPAA.004)
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.